When I first surrendered my life to Jesus, I didn’t fully understand what that really meant.
I had a hard time figuring out where to start in my faith journey. But thankfully, the Lord put me around other women who were more spiritually mature to learn from.
Over the course of the past 24 years, I’ve not only continued to grow in my relationship with Christ, but have also been able to help others.
So, if you are trying to learn more about …
- Growing in your relationship with Christ; or
- Helping others grow in their walk with Christ
… I would like to share with you some of my top resources that I’ve come across.
3 Resources for Women Who Want To Start Growing in Their Relationship With Christ:
1. Read the Book of Matthew in the Bible. It will give you understanding of the life of Jesus Christ, and is a helpful way to get your bearings on what it means to follow Christ and live like Him.
2. Watch the Youtube video “How Adam and Eve Jacked Up Everything.” This teaching by Jackie Hill-Perry is an excellent resource for understanding our foundational need for the Savior — Jesus Christ.
3. Listen to “The 12 Disciples: Looking at Who Jesus Chose to Partner with Him” by Kristi McLelland if you want to start to understand how Jesus calls us to be His disciples (followers) and what it means to make disciples.
I believe these 3 resources can help to establish, encourage, and equip you and other women in the journey of discipleship.